University of Novi Sad Faculty Of Civil Engineering Subotica Kozaracka 2a, 24000 Subotica Phone: +381 24 554 300 Fax: +381 24 554 580 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.gf.uns.ac.rs/~konferencija For further information about the Conference please contact the organizer.
• Aleksandar Landović, Ph.D.
• Ljiljana Kozarić, Ph.D. Please send your application, abstract and manuscript electronically to the following address email@example.com Manuscript Submission and Style Sheet Guidelines are given in Author instructions for Conference Proceedings. First call: FLAJER_ENG FLAJER_SRB * INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS * UPUTSTVO ZA AUTORE * Template * REVIEWER'S REPORT
Manuscript Preparation and Acceptance
The Conference Board shall select incoming manuscripts for the proceedings according to their contents, quality and relevance.
Manuscript must comply strictly with the attached guidelines and be submitted electronically in MS Word format (via email or on a CD, the maximum size of the document being 5MB).
|Abstract Submission:||11th February 2018|
|Paper Submission:||11th March 2018|
|Author Revise:||23rd March 2018|
|Final Acceptance Of Papers:||30th March 2018|
|Attendance Registration:||till 15th April 2018|
An individual conference fee is as follows:
- 50 €, if paid by 31st March 2018.
- 70 €, if paid after 31st March 2018.
* only papers with paid conference fee will be published in Conferenece proceedings book
(tax included) which is to be paid to the following bank accounts:
Foreign Currency Account: Payment instructions
Treasury R.S. 840-1233666-68
is a town in North Serbia close to the Serbia-Hungary border. Subotica was first mentioned in 1391. Lying at the crossroads between Europe and Asia, the town was a popular place to visit. Today, Subotica is a culturally rich place, famous for its art nouveau architecture. All the year round, the town hosts festivals and excels in wine production. Subotica offers plentiful attractions for fun and pleasure. There are horse stables nearby, numerous farmhouses that are open for tourists and attractive hunting grounds.
Once only the lake district, today also a settlement off the town of Subotica, Palić accommodates different events. With each season, Palić has more to offer. There are exceptionally beautiful early 20th century structures: the Water Tower, the Grand Terrace, Women’s Lido, a lovely park, the famous Wine Route, etc. Palić is quiet and peaceful, which makes it an ideal place to relax and have fun. Superb restaurants and cafés, sports fields, a hot water pool, a zoo, bicycle and trekking paths and a lot more are a constant tourist choice.